Reach Us at :
- RNSIT Placement,
- Mr. Yogeesh Bhat
- Liaison Officer Tel : +91-80-28611880/1 Cell : +91-8618803593
- Dr. M K Venkatesha - Principal RNSIT
- Mob : 9880867337
- Mr. Ganapathi M Yaji - Registrar
- Mob : 09449060402, 09902155339
- Email : email@example.com
LIAISON Office - Corporate Relations, HR, IT, Training and Placements
An independent, self-sufficient Placement and Training cell is functional in the Institute since 2002-2003. The Placement and Training Centre is headed by YOGEESH BHAT Liaison Officer (Corporate relationship, HR,IT, Training & Placements), who has more than 30 years of service in Banking Industry, worked as Manager in Punjab & Sind Bank(A Govt. Of India Undertaking) in various parts of India. Even though it, s is new venture to work with Educational Institution, It's passion to work with such a new environment is the driving force behind to make a big impact in this endeavor.. to invite best Industries to the Campus, and to strive to see that each student gets a job in hand.. In addition to Liaison Officer, Dr.KIRAN. P Training and Placement Officer, with more than 16 years of valuable experience supports in the activities of the Placements and Training cell. The Placements & Training Centre is supported with extravaganza of infrastructure such as air conditioned 200 seat seminar hall, a 400 seat seminar cum testing hall with modern electronic teaching aids like LCD projector, wireless internet service, computer supports etc. The two seminar halls can provide simultaneous testing facilityfor 600 students at a time. The center also houses independent interview rooms as well as group discussion rooms for the visiting panel/HR Managers of the corporate world. To the best of placements being provided in RNSIT and to maintain ourselves in the list of top VTU affiliated engineering colleges in Karnataka. In addition to Chief Liasion Officer, Dr. Kiran P, Placement and Training Officer, with more than 15 years of experience supports in the activities of Placement and Training Cell. The Placement and Training Centre is supported with extravaganza of infrastructure such as air-conditioned 200 seat seminar hall, a 400 seat seminar cum testing hall with modern electronic teaching aids like LCD projector, wireless internet service, computer support etc. The two seminar halls can provide simultaneous testing facility for 600 students at a time. The centre also houses independent interview rooms as well as group discussion rooms for the visiting panel / HR Managers of the corporate world. To the best of placements being provided in RNSIT and to maintain ourselves in the list of top VTU affiliated engineering colleges in karnataka.
In order to improve the probability of success in any recruitment process, the Training and placement cell enhances the employability of the students by conducting specialized training in mathematical ability, aptitude skills, analytical skills, language skills, technical skills in addition to, online placement mock test, which are key skill sets over and above the academic credentials. The recruitment training is conducted by professionals from in-house resources as well as professional trainers from the corporate world. The training sessions are scheduled during the semester breaks in addition to crash courses during the start of campus placement season.
Special sponsored live projects from reputed industries are conducted in the college to enhance the industry exposures to the students. Special training sessions, beyond the curriculum on the latest technology like FPGA design etc., are conducted experts from education as well as industry back ground. Industry visits are organized to enhance the corporate knowledge of the students. Apart from regular training, cell also invites reputed institutions who are in training students for CAT\GMAT\GRE\TOEFL\GATE etc., to help the students interested in pursuing higher education. RNSIT is one of the TOP VTU affiliated engineering colleges in Karnataka.
Vision" Transforming every student - an employer's choice "
- "To achieve hundred percent placements"
- "To prepare students to global requirement"
- "To empower students to meet challenges"
- "To inculcate and foster Entrepreneur Development Skills"
RNSIT, Liaison OfficeRNSIT has an exclusive Liaison Office which facilitates - HR, Placements, Training, Corporate relations, Internal IT and Entrepreneur development activities to students. The Centre is headed by Chief Technology & Liaison Officer. The center carries out the following activities such as,
- The Liaison center provides extensive training in the areas of Verbal, Personality development, Reasoning, Aptitude & Soft skills to all the pre-final year students to enable them to acquaint to the current corporate demands. It also helps the students to face the interviews, perform better in group discussions and help them create the right set of CV's.
- Every year more than 60+ top and well established organizations across the country / abroad from all sectors visit the campus for recruitment. Year on year there is a considerable increase in the number of offers received by our students
- Most of the top companies across the nation, visit us for Campus Recruitment. There is tremendous competition amongst companies to visit the Campus to recruit the best talent of the institution. The publicity and communication given by the Liaison Office over the years, has enhanced the number of offers by 15% year on year
- The students are given a choice of opting for 3 job opportunities - 1 Mass recruiting, 1 Core company and 1 higher package company
- MOU signed with industries such as
- STUDSAT - with ISRO and VTU Institutions
- Co-Cubes, Olive Board & Monster - College Platform for Placement Practice Test
- Aspiring Minds Student Evaluation System
- Infosys & Tech Mahindra Campus Connect
- IBM Academic Initiative & Certification program in Java
- Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance
- ARICENT Academic Initiative
- FACE & Seventh Sense for Non-Technical training
- Coaching in Computer related courses such as C, C++, Java, Data-Structures to Non-Computer Science Students.
- Out-Bound Training for MBA Students at Pegasus
- Head Start Foundation Program by M/s. ACCENTURE for high performing students.
- Special Training through IEEE Chapter on Python, Android, Cloud Computing & IBM tools
Vision"Our placement cell has been deeply dedicated to provide opportunities for comapnies to find the right talent among students for their specific needs. We at RNSIT have a diverse student community, where we promote a wide variety of academic courses by enriching their frontier aspects, thereby enhancing the overall development of individuals. It is our vision to establish a scenario for the smooth transition of students from academic to professional lives."
Significant developments and Achievements
- Average consistent pass percentage of more than 85% in university exams, resulted in better quality of input
Our Esteemed Recruiters / Employers